Thank you for your interest in MiHi!
We've received your information and will be in touch very soon. You should have received an email from us with our pricing information. If you haven't received it, please check your spam box or let us know and we'll resend it.
What you should Consider When Renting a Photo Booth
If your primary concern with a photo booth for your big event is price, we may not be the best fit for you. We pride ourselves on delivering a high quality service that will not only be enjoyed and remembered, but will also wow your guests.
Some other things to consider other than price:
- Our team has been in the events industry for years. In the extremely unlikely case something goes wrong, we WILL have a backup plan and we WILL make it right.
- Our business thrives due to our reputation. We'll meet or exceed your expectations.
- Think you're getting a great deal with that $300 photo booth company? Make sure to check their reviews online. Make double sure they'll even show up!
- Do you want an eye sore of a booth taking up space in your beautifully put together event?
- Do you want an uncomfortable and awkward attendant that makes your guests hesitate going back for more fun, or do you want a confident and engaging one that makes them feel welcome?
In this industry, you get what you pay for. Its your big day, so if you're going to do it, do it right.